Our bedrooms are modern and comfortable ensuring a peaceful rest. We have twin rooms, double rooms and triple rooms at Brittas Bay, County Wicklow. In room facilities include: Click on … Read more...
Welcome to Seaview Bed and Breakfast - B&B in County WicklowThis excellent bed and breakfast accommodation is situated 1km off the N11 in the heart of Brittas Bay, Co. Wicklow. Mary Waldron is the host at this modern friendly farm house and in addition to the usual Bed and Breakfast accommodation they also provide horse-riding lessons and Pony Summer Camps. The blend of modern and traditional gives Seaview a unique character not found elsewhere. This Wicklow B&B is ideally located for those wishing to enjoy one of Ireland's most beautiful beaches at Brittas Bay, for touring Wicklow or for the business traveller between Dublin and Rosslare. Glendalough, Laragh, Avoca (Ballykissangel), Glenroe Farm, Bridgewater Centre Arklow,Wicklow Jail and Arklow Marina are all within 20 minutes drive. Golf, fishing, swimming, horse-riding and hill walking are among the many leisure pursuits available locally.
- We cater for families and groups and we are open all year.
- We are dog-friendly (Bring your dog - We have kennels next door)
- We are horse-friendly - Bring your horse on holiday! We can provide livery for only €15/night per horse.
- We are biker-friendly - stop off on your bike tour of Ireland. There is secure sheltered housing for the bikes at Seaview.
- 45 minutes from Rosslare Ferry, 45 minutes from Dun Laoghaire,
- 40 minutes from Dublin Airport via the M11 to Exit 19.
- Jack White's Restaurant & Lounge which is nearby has a free courtesy bus during summer months.
Brittas Bay has a 3.5kms of beach with white sand, dunes and clean waters. This beach won a Blue Flag for five years in a row and it is ideal for bathing, sailing and walking. The dunes are the … [Read More...]